One Destiny COVID-19 Safety Plan
Start of content
Ford’s Theatre followed robust safety protocols for its filming of One Destiny in November of 2020.
- All rehearsals and meetings were conducted virtually, including a mandatory review of all health and safety protocols that were in place for the video capture.
- All personnel were tested within 48 hours of arrival on-site for filming.
- All negative test results were received by the certified COVID-19 Compliance Officer (C19CO) before personnel were allowed into the theatre.
- Work calls were staggered to ensure limited contact with others.
- Before entry into theatre, the C19CO conducted private health screenings of all personnel, including a temperature check and review of any possible symptoms of infection.
- Arrivals were staggered to personnel ensure privacy and safety.
- Following entry and set-up, all personnel were restricted to their immediate work areas in order to limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Everyone received personal kits, including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and bottled water (and a face shield for wardrobe supervisor and sound engineer, should they need to come into close contact with actors).
- All personnel always wore masks while on-site, except for the two actors during active filming.
- Following testing, actors quarantined until filming day in order to retain original blocking.
- All equipment and costumes were personally assigned to individuals and were disinfected before and after use.
- Actors were assigned private dressing rooms.
- All personnel had assigned bathrooms.