Necessary Sacrifices COVID-19 Safety Plan
Start of content
Ford’s Theatre followed robust safety protocols for its its recording of Necessary Sacrifices in March of 2021.
- All rehearsals and meetings were conducted virtually, including a mandatory review of all health and safety protocols that were in place for the audio capture.
- All personnel were tested three times: 7 days, 72 hours and 48 hours prior to arrival on-site for recording.
- All negative test results were received by the certified COVID-19 Compliance Officer (C19CO) before personnel were allowed into the theatre.
- Work calls were staggered to ensure limited contact with others.
- Before entry into theatre, the C19CO conducted private health screenings of all personnel, including a temperature check and review of any possible symptoms of infection.
- Arrivals were staggered to ensure privacy and safety.
- Following entry and set-up, all personnel were restricted to their dressing rooms in order to limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Everyone received personal kits, which included masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and bottled water (and a face shield for the sound engineer, should he need to come into close contact with actors).
- All personnel always wore masks while on-site, except for when isolated in individual dressing rooms.
- All equipment was personally assigned to individuals and was disinfected before and after use.
- All personnel were assigned private dressing rooms rooms equipped with HEPA air purifiers and had assigned bathrooms.