More production info
“I am very proud that my support through donations, as well as my planned gift to Ford’s Theatre, will forever tie my personal legacy to Lincoln’s legacy. I consider this to be a great honor.”Stanley T. Myles
“It was an easy decision to include Ford’s in our estate planning. You don’t need to be a certain age. You don’t need to be wealthy. You only need to believe in the value of the arts and to want to share that with others.”David Insinga and Bob McDonald
Once Ford’s Theatre Society receives your completed letter of intent, you become a member of the Lincoln Legacy Circle with full benefits of membership:
- You receive invitations to select events throughout the theatre season.
- You are recognized at an event honoring Lincoln Legacy Circle members.
- You are listed as a Lincoln Legacy Circle member in publications.
- You receive the Lincoln Legacy Circle newsletter.
- Your personal legacy is now a part of President Abraham Lincoln’s legacy.
For more information about Lincoln Legacy Circle membership and how to tie your legacy to Lincoln’s, contact the Development Department at (202) 639-1585 or email@example.com.