We appreciate our Board of Governors members. Together, they help support the historic theatre and carry on Lincoln’s legacy and love of theatre.
Established in 1970 by The Honorable C. William Verity, Jr., the Board of Governors corporate membership group upholds Ford’s Theatre Society as the leading organization for celebrating the legacy and leadership principles of President Abraham Lincoln.
Members support a variety of Ford’s Theatre activities, including production underwriting, education program underwriting and general operating support.
Board of Governors Membership Levels
- Executive Chairman’s Circle: $250,000+
- Chairman’s Circle: $150,000
- Vice Chairman’s Circle: $100,000
- President's Circle: $75,000
- Vice President's Circle: $50,000
- Director’s Circle: $25,000
- Associate Members: $10,000
We thank our Board of Governors members for their commitment to this living memorial and historic theatre, and invite you to join us today. For more information, please contact Aubrie Willaert, Associate Director of Development for Corporate Relations, at (202) 639-1587 or email@example.com.