Abraham Lincoln National Council members receive:
- Two tickets to the Ford’s Theatre Annual Gala in Washington, D.C.
- Invitations to exclusive VIP events locally and across the country, featuring guest scholars and private performances
- Invitations to our four VIP Opening performances, followed by a post-show reception with the cast
- Behind-the-scenes events with the creative team, scholars, exhibition curator, show director or the Director of Ford’s Theatre
- Concierge service, priority seating and advance notice for all Ford’s Theatre tickets, programs and events
- Prominent listing in the Ford’s Theatre Annual Gala commemorative program, as well as in the programs for each mainstage production
- Private, after-hours guided tours of historic Ford’s Theatre and Museum including the Presidential Box
- Complimentary use of the elegant Ronald O. Perelman Board Room for a private reception or dinner, subject to availability
- Opportunity to connect Ford’s Theatre education resources, staff, programs and technology with educators in your community
- Invitation to the Ford’s Theatre Annual Meeting and Luncheon with the Board of Trustees
- Complimentary audio tours
- 10% discount in the gift shops
For more information, please contact Mollie Haines, at (202) 639-1585 or email@example.com.