Group Historic Site Visit Payment Policies
- Groups of 10-55 may purchase online. Groups of 55+ must submit an online reservation form.
- The Group Sales office cannot accept reservation forms for dates that are not currently on sale.
- The Group Sales office has up to seven business days to complete submitted requests. Once completed, an invoice will be sent to the group contact via email. If the request cannot be completed, the Group Sales office will email the group contact (within seven business days) to try to find an alternate date and/or time that will work for the group.
- For Historic Site Visits, D.C. Tour Guides may receive complimentary tickets from the Box Office on the day of the group’s visit by showing their D.C. Tour Guide badge and Group Sales confirmation sheet. This offer is subject to availability.
- Ford’s Theatre does not provide complimentary historic site visit tickets for bus drivers or school chaperones.
Ticket Mailing and Pickup Options
- Groups are admitted on a single-entry ticket for Historic Site Visits. This group entry ticket may be picked up day-of at the Box Office by presenting the confirmation form provided by the Group Sales office after final payment.
- The single group entry ticket can be mailed only if requested by the group leader at the time of reservation.
- An additional $5.00 fee per mailing will be charged for U.S. Postal Shipping.
- For early pickup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the intended pickup date.
- The Group Sales office accepts all major credit cards and checks as payment. Groups can pay for their reservation by credit card via phone, fax or email.
- If you are adjusting your group numbers, please consult a member of our Group Sales office before submitting payment by check or credit card.
- Please note: Checks not received by the due date require immediate payment by credit card in order to hold reservations. Upon receiving the check, a refund will be issued to the corresponding card and the office will process the check accordingly.
- Groups paying by check should email or fax a copy of the check to the Group Sales Office before sending payment by mail.
Please mail payments to the following address:
Attn: Group Sales Office
514 Tenth St. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
All groups that attempt to rebook after being cancelled due to non-payment must pay for tickets in full by credit card immediately upon reinstating the order.
The Group Sales office does not assume responsibility for any lost or damaged tickets. Any group who loses its tickets after they have been printed and shipped is subject to a $5.00 reprint fee per order.