Set in Stone Application
When: Sunday, July 26 through Friday, July 31, 2020
Cost: Free for Commuter Participants
$500 for Residential Participants. Scholarship assistance available through the John T. Elliff Memorial Scholarship Fund. To be considered for a scholarship, please apply here in addition to completing the institute application below.
*Commuter participants provide their own accommodations and transportation to program locations each day.
*Residential participant program fee includes round-trip air fare and six nights in the historic, Willard Intercontinental Hotel.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Travel, Housing and Meals:
- Travel: Round-trip Air travel is provided through United Airlines for residential participants traveling from home outside the commutable Washington, D.C. area.
- Housing: Hotel accommodations will be arranged for residential participants traveling from outside the commutable Washington, D.C., area. Participants receiving hotel accommodations will be paired in shared rooms. Participants receiving hotel accommodations will be housed at the Willard InterContinental Hotel. The $500 dollar fee supports hotel and air travel for residential participants.
- Daily Transportation: Bus transportation will be provided between Ford’s Theatre and the program locations each day. All participants are responsible for getting to Ford’s each day.
- Meals: Lunch is provided each day for all participants. Dinner is provided for the Sunday evening opening session. Participants are responsible for all other meals.
- Accessibility: The program is an active exploration of Washington D.C. that includes several miles of walking daily and requires use of historic steps. (The walking tour of Arlington Cemetery is a four hour experience) If you have questions or concerns about mobility and accessibility please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a certificate stating that they completed 37 contact hours.
Use the toolbar at the top of the site to access your saved content any time.