Free Field Trip Program
The Free Field Trip Program is for historic site visits. If you are interested in applying for tickets to the Student Matinee Program, please click here.
To qualify for the Free Field Trip Program, your school must be a:
- D.C. Public School, D.C. Chartered Public School; or
- D.C., Maryland and Virginia Title 1 school or school with 40% or more student eligible for FARMs; or
- Title 1 school or school with 40% or more students eligible for FARMS outside the D.C. metro area
To receive free bus transportation, schools must:
- Be eligible for free group tickets (see above) and
- Be located within the Capital Beltway
If your school meets the above qualifications, please complete the application below. We will contact you within seven business days.
If your school does not qualify for the Free Field Trip program, please book tickets through Group Sales.
Use the toolbar at the top of the site to access your saved content any time.