Civil War Washington Online Application
Session 1: Sunday, June 20 – Friday, June 25, 2021
Session 2: Sunday July 11 – Friday, July 16, 2021
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. EDT
Applicants will be notified of their status by May 14, 2021.
What to expect:
- Live and independent learning: Each program day will consist of a live video-meeting, and additional homework. Live video meetings will not be recorded. Approximately two (2) hours of additional material will be assigned for participants to complete before each video-meeting, totaling a daily commitment of approximately three (3) hours.
- Platform and Accessibility: The program will be hosted on Zoom, and we expect to use participant cameras, microphones, and chat features. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding technology or accessibility and we will work with you to find a solution.
- Optional Office Hours: Program staff will be available in Zoom for extra questions and conversation immediately following each video-meeting.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a certificate stating that they completed 18 contact hours.
- Graduate Credit: 3 graduate credits are available through Trinity University Washington for $375.00. Participants receiving graduate credit will complete one additional assignment.
Use the toolbar at the top of the site to access your saved content any time.