Civil War Washington Residential Application
When: Sunday, July 12 through Friday July 17, 2020
Cost: $500 for residential participants. Scholarship assistance available through the John T. Elliff Memorial Scholarship Fund. To be considered for a scholarship, please apply here in addition to completing the institute application below.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
What to Expect:
- Travel: Round-trip air travel is provided through United Airlines for residential participants traveling from outside the commutable Washington, D.C. area.
- Housing: Hotel accommodations will be arranged for residential participants traveling from outside the commutable Washington, D.C., area. Participants receiving hotel accommodations will be paired in shared rooms. Participants receiving hotel accommodations will be housed at the Willard InterContinental Hotel
- Daily Transportation: Bus transportation will be provided between the hotel and program locations each day.
- Meals: Lunch is provided each day for all participants. Dinner is provided for the Sunday evening opening session. Participants are responsible for all other meals.
- Accessibility: The program is an active exploration of Washington D.C. that includes several miles of walking daily and requires use of historic steps. If you have questions or concerns about mobility and accessibility please email us email@example.com
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a certificate stating that they completed 34 contact hours.
The $500 fee supports hotel and air travel for residential participants.
Use the toolbar at the top of the site to access your saved content any time.