The John T. Ford Society
The John T. Ford Society … the life of the theatre!
Members of the John T. Ford Society experience Ford’s Theatre in the best way possible! Named for the founder of the theatre, the John T. Ford Society brings together individuals who share a desire to support the programmatic and artistic excellence of Ford’s Theatre with annual membership gifts of $1,000 or more.
Exclusive member privileges include invitations to the John T. Ford Annual Reception and VIP Opening Nights, private exhibition previews, pre-sales of tickets and so much more.
Your support as a John T. Ford Society member provides critical support for theatrical programming, museum exhibitions and our growing outreach programs that enrich the lives of so many children and adults in Washington, D.C., across the country and around the world.
Please contact us at (202) 434-9545 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or information on how to join.
See the John T. Ford Society Brochure.
With an annual gift of $1,000 to $2,499, you will enjoy the following privileges:
- Invitation to attend a VIP Opening Night event and post-show reception with the cast.
- Invitation to two dress rehearsals.
- Six complimentary passes to One Destiny.
- Invitation to the John T. Ford Annual Reception hosted by the Director.
- Recognition in the Annual Report and production programs, as well as on the website and theatre lobby donor kiosk.
- Reserved seating at member events.
- Advance invitation to purchase tickets to Ford's Theatre presidential gala weekend.
- Advance notice to shows and access to theatrical productions, pre-sales (including A Christmas Carol) and other special events.
- Direct access to Membership Liaison for the John T. Ford Society and the best seats in the house.
- Individual Friends of Ford’s Gift Membership to share with a friend or loved one (valued at $50).
- Complimentary drink or concession vouchers.
- Complimentary Ford’s Theatre calendar.
- Subscription to bi-annual newsletter and monthly e-news.
With an annual gift of $2,500 to $4,999, you will enjoy the following privileges:
- Invitation to exclusive group tours, including Technical Tours, Exhibition Tours and Behind-the-Scenes Tours.
- Customizable private tour for up to ten guests of the theatre, museum, Petersen House and/or Center for Education and Leadership (unavailable to general public, by appointment).
- Invitation to attend VIP Opening Night events and post-show receptions with the cast (two per season).
- Plus all Patron level benefits listed above.
With an annual gift of $5,000 or more, you will enjoy the following privileges:
- Invitation to attend one of the weekend events surrounding the annual Ford's Theatre gala (subject to availability).
- Invitation to attend VIP Opening Night events and post-show receptions with the cast (three per season).
- Ability to exchange VIP Opening Night tickets for another night of the same production.
- Plus all Patron and Visionary level benefits listed above.
For information on membership levels over $5,000, please call Katie Makris, Associate Director of Major Gifts, at (202) 434-9534 or email.
For more information about the John T. Ford Society, please call us at (202) 434-9545.