The Ford's Theatre National Historic Site, including the Museum, Theatre, Petersen House and Center for Education and Leadership, will be closed on the following dates: May 20, 2013; June 2, 2013; and June 5, 2013.
The John T. Ford Society
The John T. Ford Society … the life of the theatre!
Members of the John T. Ford Society experience Ford’s Theatre as an insider. Named for the founder of the theatre, the John T. Ford Society brings together individuals who share a desire to support the programmatic and artistic excellence of Ford’s Theatre with annual membership gifts of $1,000 or more. Members indulge their passion for culture through a variety of programming and benefits.
Please call us at (202) 434-9531 with questions or information on how to join.
See the John T. Ford Society Brochure.
With an annual gift of $1,000 to $2,499, you will enjoy the following privileges:
- Invitation to attend a VIP Opening Night event and post-show reception with the cast.
- Invitation to two dress rehearsals.
- Six complimentary passes to One Destiny.
- Invitation to the John T. Ford Annual Reception hosted by the Director.
- Recognition in the Annual Report and production programs, as well as on the website and theatre lobby donor kiosk.
- Reserved seating at member events.
- Advance invitation to purchase tickets to Ford's Theatre presidential gala weekend.
- Advance notice to shows and access to theatrical productions, pre-sales, including A Christmas Carol and other special events.
- Direct access to Membership Liaison for the John T. Ford Society.
- Individual Friends of Ford’s Gift Membership to share with a friend or loved one (valued at $50).
- Complimentary drink or concession vouchers.
- Complimentary Ford’s Theatre calendar.
- Subscription to bi-annual newsletter and monthly e-news.
With an annual gift of $2,500 to $4,999, you will enjoy the following privileges:
- Invitation to exclusive group tours, including Technical Tours, Exhibition Tours and Behind-the-Scenes Tours.
- Customizable private tour for up to ten guests of the theatre, museum, Petersen House and/or Center for Education and Leadership (unavailable to general public, by appointment).
- Invitation to attend VIP Opening Night events and post-show receptions with the cast (two per season).
- Four complimentary tickets to attend a John T. Ford Society-sponsored performance with pre-performance reception in the Ronald O. Perelman Board Room.
- Plus all Patron level benefits listed above.
With an annual gift of $5,000 or more, you will enjoy the following privileges:
- Complimentary balcony tickets to attend the annual Ford's Theatre gala performance and post-performance dinner (subject to availability).
- Invitation to attend some of Ford's Theatre's most exclusive events, such as private dinners and receptions hosted by Trustees.
- Invitation to attend VIP Opening Night events and post-show receptions with the cast (three per season).
- Ability to exchange VIP Opening Night tickets for another night of the same production.
- Plus all Patron and Visionary level benefits listed above.
For more information about the John T. Ford Society, please call us at (202) 434-9531.