The Ford's Theatre National Historic Site, including the Museum, Theatre, Petersen House and Center for Education and Leadership, will be closed on the following dates: June 2, 2013 and June 5, 2013.
The Box Office is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- When there is an evening performance: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- When there is no evening performance: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- When there is a History on Foot walking tour: 8:30 a.m. until the tour begins
- Members may call the member hotline at (202) 434-9545.
- For information about groups, call (202) 638-2367.
- For general information, call the Box Office at (202) 347-4833.
- Performance, Walking Tour and Daytime Visit tickets can be purchased online from Ticketmaster, or by calling (800) 982-2787.
- If you are a member or group interested in donating your performance tickets, click here.
Ticketmaster is the official ticket purveyor for Ford’s Theatre events. Only tickets sold by Ticketmaster, Ford’s Theatre and outlets authorized by Ford’s Theatre will be accepted and good for entry. Tickets sold through re-sale outlets and websites will not be honored.
Ford’s Theatre reserves the right to: 1) Limit sales to eight tickets per person, per performance; 2) Limit transactions to two per household, per production; 3) Require photo ID and full contact information for every purchase; 4) Refuse sales at any time due to limited availability or to any patrons reaching the limits previously noted. 5. Refuse to sell tickets to identified ticket resellers; 6; Revoke any tickets sold to identified ticket resellers through a full refund at face value.
There are no refunds or exchanges unless a performance is canceled.
Ford’s Theatre Society does not allow children younger than five at mainstage performances.
Photo by Maxwell MacKenzie.