Because of elevator repair work scheduled for July 11 through July 14, 2016, the Ford’s Theatre Museum and the balcony levels of Ford’s Theatre will not have elevator access.
The Box Office is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- When there is an evening performance: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- When there is no evening performance: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- When there is a History on Foot walking tour: 8:30 a.m. until the tour begins
- For general information, call the Box Office at (202) 347-4833.
- Members may call (202) 434-9545.
- For information about groups, call (202) 638-2367.
- Performance, Walking Tour and Daytime Visit tickets can be purchased online from Ticketmaster, or by calling (800) 982-2787.
- If you are a member or group interested in donating your performance tickets, click here.
Please note: Ticketmaster is the official ticket purveyor for Ford’s Theatre events. Only tickets sold by Ticketmaster, Ford’s Theatre and outlets authorized by Ford’s Theatre will be accepted and good for entry. Tickets sold through re-sale outlets and websites will not be honored. Ford’s Theatre reserves the right to: 1) Limit sales to 10 tickets per household, per production; 2) Require photo ID and full contact information for every purchase; 3) Refuse sales at any time due to limited availability or to any patrons reaching the limits previously noted; 4) Refuse to sell tickets to identified ticket resellers; 5) Revoke any tickets sold to identified ticket resellers through a full refund at face value. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a performance is canceled. Ford’s Theatre Society does not recommend children younger than five attend mainstage performances; all guests regardless of age are required to have a ticket.
Photo by Maxwell MacKenzie.