Because of elevator repair work scheduled for July 11 through July 14, 2016, the Ford’s Theatre Museum and the balcony levels of Ford’s Theatre will not have elevator access.
Visit Ford’s Theatre and experience programming that brings history to life! Recently restored and renovated, Ford’s Theatre offers daytime visits, walking tours, evening performances and audio guides.
The Group Sales office is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m to assist with any questions or issues you may have. You can call us at (202) 638-2367 or email us.
Group Ticket Benefits
Groups of 15 (10 for Come From Away) or more receive special discounts as well as:
- Access to the best seats in the house during group performance pre-sales
- Personal customer service from our Group Sales Associates
- Installment payment plans
- No additional processing fees when booking through the group sales office
- Advice on area restaurants and hotels
- Access to in-depth educational guides created by our Education Department
Group Pre-Sale Dates
- 2015-2016 A Christmas Carol, The Glass Menagerie and 110 in the Shade: August 3, 2015, at 10 a.m. ET
- January-May 2016 Daytime Visits: September 28, 2015, at 2 p.m. ET
- 2016-2017 Come From Away: May 2, 2016, at 10 a.m. ET
- June-July 2016 Daytime Visits: May 2, 2016, at 2 p.m. ET
Group Sales Materials
- Online Reservation Form
- Reservation Form (PDF)
- Multi-Group Timed Entry Form
- Group Sales 2015-2016 Flyer
- 2015-2016 Payment Policies
- 2016-2017 Payment Policies
- Information and Performance Guidelines for Groups
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Daytime Visits
- How To Donate Your Unused Performance Tickets Back to Ford's
- School Group Survey: Share Feedback on Your Daytime Visit
2015-2016 Season Brochure
See what Ford's Theatre has to offer groups, learn about upcoming performances and events, Ford's 150 and much more!
2015-2016 Group Sales Brochure
Bring your group of 15 or more to Ford's Theatre!
Photo of "1776" cast by Gary Erskine.