Ford’s Theatre National Historic Site (Museum, Theatre, Petersen House) and the Center for Education and Leadership will be closed to the public on Thursday, Dec. 25, 2014.
Visit Ford’s Theatre and experience programming that brings history to life! Recently restored and renovated, Ford’s Theatre offers daytime visits, walking tours, evening performances and audio guides.
The Group Sales office is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m to assist with any questions or issues you may have. You can call us at (202) 638-2367 or email us.
Group Ticket Benefits
Groups of 15 or more receive special discounts as well as:
- Access to the best seats in the house during group performance pre-sales
- Personal customer service from our Group Sales Associates
- Installment payment plans
- No additional processing fees when booking through the group sales office
- Advice on area restaurants and hotels
- Access to in-depth educational guides created by our Education Department
Group Pre-Sale Dates
- June-August 2014 Daytime Visits: March 24, 2014, at 2 p.m. ET
- 2014-2015 Driving Miss Daisy: May 5, 2014, at 10 a.m. ET
- September-December 2014 Daytime Visits: July 21, 2014 at 2 p.m. ET
- 2014-2015 A Christmas Carol, The Widow Lincoln and Freedom's Song: August 4, 2014, at 10 a.m. ET
- January- May 2015 Daytime Visits: September 15, 2014, at 2 p.m. ET
- April 14-April 15, 2015, Daytime Visits: September 29, 2014, at 2 p.m. ET
Group Sales Materials
- Online Reservation Form
- Reservation Form (PDF)
- Multi-Group Timed Entry Form
- Group Sales 2014-2015 Flyer
- 2014-2015 Payment Policies
- Information and Performance Guidelines for Groups
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Daytime Visits
- How To Donate Your Unused Performance Tickets Back to Ford's
- School Group Survey: Share Feedback on Your Daytime Visit
2014-2015 Group Sales Brochure
See what Ford's Theatre has to offer groups, learn about upcoming performances and events, Ford's 150 and much more!
Photo of "1776" cast by Gary Erskine.