Ford's Theatre National Historic Site (Museum, Theatre and Petersen House) and the Center for Education and Leadership
will close early on December 24 and will be closed all day on December 25.
Visit Ford’s Theatre and experience programming that brings history to life! Recently restored and renovated, Ford’s Theatre offers daytime visits, walking tours, evening performances and audio guides.
The Group Sales office is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m to assist with any questions or issues you may have. You can call us at (202) 638-2367 or email us.
Group Ticket Benefits
Groups of 15 or more receive special discounts as well as:
- Access to the best seats in the house during group performance pre-sales
- Personal customer service from our Group Sales Associates
- Installment payment plans
- No additional processing fees when booking through the group sales office
- Advice on area restaurants and hotels
- Access to in-depth educational guides created by our Education Department
Group Pre-Sale Dates
- 2013-2014 – The Laramie Project: May 20, 2013, at 10 a.m. ET
- September-December 2013 Daytime Visits: July 22, 2013, at 2 p.m. ET
- 2013-2014 – A Christmas Carol, Violet, Spelling Bee: August 5, 2013, at 10 a.m. ET
- January-May 2014 Daytime Visits: Septembers 16, 2013, at 2 p.m. ET
Group Sales Materials
- Online Reservation Form
- Reservation Form (PDF)
- Multi-Group Timed Entry Form
- Group Sales 2013-2014 Flyer
- 2013-2014 Payment Policies
- Information and Performance Guidelines for Groups
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Daytime Visits
- How To Donate Your Unused Performance Tickets Back to Ford's
- School Group Survey: Share Feedback on Your Daytime Visit
See Our Group Sales Brochure
Learn about our Group Sales benefits, pricing, pre-sale information and more!
Photo of "1776" cast by Gary Erskine.